K.R. Komarek has Moved!
January 9, 2009
K.R. Komarek Inc. is proud to announce that we have moved our offices and manufacturing operations to a new expanded facility to better serve our customers.
The move took place January 9, 2009
Our new address is:
K. R. Komarek Inc.
548 Clayton Court
Wood Dale, IL
Please make a note of this.
Our phone numbers will remain the same.
The B050 roller press--the smallest yet on the market--has been designed specifically for research and small laboratory projects. It is an inexpensive, versatile and useful tool to provide data for improving the performance of existing compacting or briquetting operations or implementing new ones.
- Separation of the process zone from the mechanical area of the equipment.
- Product contact assemblies are all stainless steel, easily removable for quick setup changes, cleaning and sterilization.
- Integrated mixing system allows small batch preparation followed by direct loading into the screw feeder.
- Continuous display of all important process parameters with output to data acquisition system.
- Multiple roll configurations available for briquetting or compacting applications.
Machine Basic Technical Data:
|Roll Diameter||100 [mm]||(3.9 [in])|
|Roll Speed||0 - 7.5 [rpm]||(0 - 7.5 [rpm])|
|Maximum Roll||Torque 2 x 380 [Nm]||(2 x 280 [lb. ft])|
|Maximum Roll Separating Force||50[kN] (13.2[kN/cm])||(5.6 [short t] 3.5 [t/inch])|
|Roll Width||38[mm]||(1.5 [in])|
|Feed Screw Speed||0 - 137[rpm]||(0 - 137[rpm])|
|Maximum Feed Screw Torque||42[Nm]||(31 [lb. ft])|
|Mixer Speed||variable|| |
|Maximum Briquet Size||34 x 18 x 12[mm]||(1.34 x 0.70 x 0.48 [in])|
|Throughput||1 - 25 [kg/h]||(1 - 55 [lb/h])|
|Total power installed||1.5 [kW]||( 2 [HP])|
|Operating electrical power||220 V, 50/60 Hz single phase|
Click for Larger View
2013 SME Annual Meeting and Exhibit
24-27 February 2013
Coal Prep 2013
29 April-2 May 2013
Lexington Center, Lexington, KY - Booth 323
IBA Conference 2013
23-26 November 2013
San Francisco, CA