Laboratory Roller Press for Research & Small Laboratory Projects
- Smallest Roller Press yet on the market
- Designed specifically for research and small laboratory projects.
- It is an inexpensive, versatile and useful tool to provide data for improving the performance of existing compacting or briquetting operations or implementing the new ones.
- Product contact assemblies are all stainless steel, easily removable for quick setup changes, cleaning and sterilization.
- Integrated mixing system allows small batch preparation followed by direct loading into the screw feeder.
- Continuous display of all important process parameters with output to data acquisition system.
- Separation of the process zone from the mechanical area of the equipment.
- Multiple roll configurations available for briquetting or compacting applications.
Laboratory Roller Press Specifications
- Roll Diameter
- Roll Speed
- (0 - 7.5) rpm
- Maximum Roll Torque
- 2 x 380 lb·ft
2 x 280 N·m
- Maximum Roll Separating Force
- 5.6 ton-force
- Roll Width
- Feed Screw Speed
- 0 - 137 rpm
- Maximum Feed Screw Torque
- Mixer Speed
- Maximum Briquette Size
1.34 x 0.70 x 0.48 in
34 x 18 x 12 mm
- Throughput Range (Depending on briquette size and density)
1 - 55 lb/hr
1 - 25 kg/h
- Total Power Installed
- Operating Electrical Power
- 220 V. 50/60 Hz single phase
(Click on thumbnail to enlarge)